What's new

What Should Isaac Do?

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
ROFL...no kidding.

Its funny too, as I am not wearing as many of my dress shoes at this time, but I am in it for the long haul. I am a spur of the moment, compulsive shopper. It is times like this, that makes me why I compulsive buy sometimes.

Two months have gone by and I just found this thread. Think I'll check back in a couple of months, when you only have two months left to wait.

Remember, "Today is the first day of the rest of your wait". (Quote from Alden's website)

proxy.php
proxy.php
here, you guys can admire my new shell cordovans while IsaacRN is waiting for his to arrive

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I wonder if they've got around to picking a horse yet?

:lol:

It will take some time since Isaac has requested a Triple Crown winner.

Some pics while you are waiting. :biggrin:

Heading to wedding today so I just gave these a polish. The 986s I will wear to the church this afternoon. The 2161s to the reception tonight.

proxy.php

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Three months down. I am a bit worried, as I have a Zowada razor on order and now I only have about three more months left supposedly on these shoes to be created. I pray they fit..haha. Time is on my side...YES IT IS!!

Just found this thread.... You could collect every color of the 1948 aerometric "51". also cap styles. That should take you a little while

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
If you don't have enough money to buy all those pens, just take up the "Nib Challenge" and see if you can talk Brianw into buying a TWSBI.

I think I would have ordered Allen Edmonds instead :)

So Isaac ordered a pair of Aldens in a special order size. So it's gonna take 6 months to arrive. Now we all know what its like to wait for something after we place an order. Some of us set up camp by the mailbox while others place intermittent orders to help see themselves through it. Let's give Isaac some ideas to help get him through the next 6 months until he receives those beauties from Alden. I'll get the ball rolling: Read Melville's Moby Dick (again, if you've read it already. :yesnod: ).

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Well, Its been four months now. I need to get back into shape so I can start wearing my bow ties and snazzy shoes. I haven't heard a thing yet, but I believe they had said 6 months as a minimum. Im have currently re ignited my FPAD (fountain pen acquisition disorder).

Top Bottom