What's new

Razorock Cacao

Just got this cream from WCS. Man is this a nice smelling cream! Just wonder how it compares to others like Cella, since it also has that sweet almond/marzipan scent. Going to give it a try tonight, and see what all the Razorock hype is about.

Okay. Just finished my shave with the RR Cacao. Of course, the smell was very nice. Almost effortless to lather with this soap and just a small amount to generate enough lather for easily four passes. Nice glide and enough slickness to be comfortable throughout the shave. All in all a great performer. Packaging leaves a little to be desired, but for the price I can't complain.

I used this croap yesterday for the first time. I really enjoyed my shave. The lather it produces it amazing. Tons and tons of lather. I did three passes and had enough for at least two more. That was face lathering too. It felt just as slick as Cella to me. Cella is a highly respected in soap in my den so I hate to compare anything to it. The Cacao does have good cushion but it is just 1 notch bellow the golden croap Cella. I do really like the smell and the performance. This is also the first RazoRock product I have tried and I am real excited now to try more.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
If you use Marco's method for loading your brush, the packaging is simply ...

$Brilliant_00.jpg

Just got this cream from WCS. Man is this a nice smelling cream! Just wonder how it compares to others like Cella, since it also has that sweet almond/marzipan scent. Going to give it a try tonight, and see what all the Razorock hype is about.

IMHO, RR products are unquestionably better and slicker than Cella. As a footnote, I'm one of those guys that never got a good or comfortable shave from Cella.

I tried Razorock's Cacao for the first time this morning. Wow! Great scent and very lubricating, providing a nice close shave. At first I was concerned that the fragrance (whether it be either a fragrance oil or essential oil) might be either overpowering or irritating, but that proved not to be the case. This is one great product in a line of excellent products from Razorock.

I also got a sample of it from bullgoose...loved the smell made really good lather!! Applied to face and felt like I started a fire on my face so didn't work out for me.. Good luck with ur shave

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I actually prefer the Artisan soap containers for Marco's Method. My XXX seems to lose a lot of lather over the sides. Thankfully as a higher primate I have fingers. :)

I am not so brilliant. I thought this was one of the Artisan containers, that was what I was referring to, but I goofed. This is in the smaller tubs.

I just tried Cacao the other day. It smells like Amaretto IMO. I like it in a glass, but not so much in a shave cream.

It's in my top 3. I get an amazingly smooth, slick shave with it and I'm tempted to scoop it out and eat it after dinner.
I love it!

I own both Cella and RazoRock Cacao (actually I own RR Classic, Fresco, and XXX too). Both creams have an almond scent, but the RR Cacao (and Classic) are much "sweeter" smelling. Both soaps lather well for me, but I prefer the RazoRock line; unfortunately, I personally have never gotten a "great" shave with Cella.

Top Bottom