What's new

This may be blasphemous.

I think there is a tendency to only consider soaps and creams with more substantial price tags, with the thinking probably being "you get what you pay for". Not unsound thinking. But there are exceptions. I have often brought up a shaving cream that cost a dollar that was so good it put your tux out on the bed after shaving you, and then drove you to the opera. But I never had one person even so much as ask me anything whatsoever about it. Sometimes it is hard to suspend our disbelief.

It sounds like you found a pretty good product for not much money that not only shaves very well but also drives women mad. Not too shabby.

I went a few steps below this today...
hand lathered with Dove body wash,
and got a fast yet DFS in the shower,
using a Sensor Excel cartridge.

(It's how I used to shave all the time.)

It no longer matters what the name of the soap I used was, as it is no longer available. I have been looking for years, but its gone. It was made in Canada, and its replacement is made in China and is flat out horrible.

So now I am back to looking for something special that doesn't cost an arm and a leg like many of you.

I am undecided if this constitutes blasphemy or heresy.

There's no reason it can't be both.... :lol:

A part of me isn't really surprised. Think of how many people still swear by Barbasol and love using it, or Palmolive SC, or Nivea SC. I would imagine that the Fusion tube cream would work in a pinch, and since its the gel in the tube it doesn't have the aerosol propellents.

Top Bottom