What's new

what's your next brush ?

Probably Bullgoose's Vie-Long Beehive in a hybrid horse / badger mix.

And I am not watching the LE Simpsons pages at all.
I don't need a Silvertip Wee Scot anyway.
:wink2:

Need is a relative term. If I had only what I need I'd have one razor, one brush, a puck of soap, and a pack of razors. What fun is that?

Keeping my eyes peeled on B/S/T for a Simpson Wee Scot....gets good reviews on this forum...been wanting to give it a spin since.

I'm deciding between a Franks Shaving synthetic (to have one brush of each hair type) or a Wee Scott, because...well because it's a Wee Scott!

Waiting on Bog Oak two band delivery
@king1976...

Precisely this one

$dsc02332.jpg

My brushes showed up and are in fact Simpson GFT brushes. I emailed Simpsona and they verify that they are Somerset era brushes. I just need to get boxes for them. They appear to never have been wet and are the real deal. Can't bring myself to get them wet yet. Might have to do some research on how to re-hydrate them, so as not to damage them. Here is how they looked when they showed up.
View attachment 230194

My next brush is finally a Rooney stubby heritage 1XL from our b/s/t, hope it provides me a good feeling in face lather cos' I was looking for it for a long time !

Ok,

I know we all think "I have enough brush now" but this little voice inside of you ... just one more ... but which one ?

Well I didn't have a little voice say anything but when I was in Target today, I went browsing the shaving isle to see what they had. and I found a VDH pure badger brush for $10 sitting by itself on the shelf. I thought to myself, "I could give that brush a good home". Well I brought it home and it's now on the self drying after its first cleaning.

Only one more brush I'm looking for and that's a Shavemac D01 2B fan shaped between 18 and 20 mm. I recently bought a Shavemac 166 silvertip in 20mm (same as the 177 but different handle) and although it's a really great brush it's a little bit to soft for me.

Only one more brush I'm looking for and that's a Shavemac D01 2B fan shaped between 18 and 20 mm. I recently bought a Shavemac 166 silvertip in 20mm (same as the 177 but different handle) and although it's a really great brush it's a little bit to soft for me.

The D01 2-band is my namesake - it's got ample scritch 'n scrub.

Top Bottom