What's new

what's your next brush ?

Ok,

I know we all think "I have enough brush now" but this little voice inside of you ... just one more ... but which one ?

I have more than enough brushes and will probably thin the herd a little. The B&B LE 2012 with a Shavemac knot has been ordered.

I have more than enough brushes and will probably thin the herd a little. The B&B LE 2012 with a Shavemac knot has been ordered.

I order it with tgn knot but I regret now, shavemac would be a better idea ...

If, if, just if SWMBO never ever takes notice I may go for a wee scott befor my hols. I've gotten several months to go. She knows I've gotten the Omega 50068. and comments on "how cute" it looks "it's soooo small". Do they do a Pure for the scott?

My addiction has been about razors, not brushes. I started with a cheapie Parker brush and then bought a cheap Silvertip from China. It is a LOT better than the Parker, but it flops and flattens when it's loaded with lather, so I just ordered an Edwin Jagger Large (23mm) Silvertip, which was highly recommended.

Well, I just ordered my first brush which is a Simpson Colonel. Now I'm waiting for it to get here lol

If I could have another one, probably just from looks since I have no idea, I'd go with a Simpson Emperor 3 Manchurian Badger or Duke 2 Super.

But this is just wishful thinking lol

Has anyone watched the lathering video on MB's site?
$mama bear video brush.jpg

I am seriously, seriously trying to keep myself from ordering a doppleganger of this brush, in either best or finest. Not quite sure what handle material I would like though. If, or should I say "when", I do end up getting this brush, I will most likely end up getting it from Mr. Vey.

I believe it was $2.45. I'm expecting nothing less than stellar performance

Well, I have to admit it was not the worst brush I have used (certainly far from the best) and for the silly low price I cannot say I would not buy another if I needed a (for all practical purposes) a "disposable brush". I do remember hearing a lot of good about these little spuds.

I imagine I will end up PIFing it, but why not give her a shot for that price?

Well, I have to admit it was not the worst brush I have used (certainly far from the best) and for the silly low price I cannot say I would not buy another if I needed a (for all practical purposes) a "disposable brush". I do remember hearing a lot of good about these little spuds.

well i just received my M7 Manchurian LE today, I haven't even shaved with it yet and i am already thinking about ordering the Duke 3 Butterscotch Manchurian LE. i may wait a few days to see if a duke 2 shows up as i prefer size 2 over 3.

bob

Top Bottom