What's new

what's your next brush ?

Waiting on a Thater 2-Band model 4125/2 w/ the black octo handle.. this sucker better have NO scritch and as those incredibly soft tips everyone talks about it.

Another Simpson Manchurian (I haven't decided which one yet, but most likely a Duke 3 or Colonel).

Attachments

• $Screen Shot 2012-04-06 at 8.06.49 PM.jpg
    $Screen Shot 2012-04-06 at 8.06.49 PM.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
An order has been placed with our dear friend Mr. Vey, but the handle material is a secret. :detective: The place that carries it is out of stock, but will receive it in two weeks.

I have a Shavemac custom silvertip D01 2-band currently on order. Order placed on the 22nd, was told it should be shipping out this Thursday. Should have it by the end of next week (hopefully).

Argh, I had received an email on Thursday saying my brush had shipped, and my order status on the Shavemac website also says sent, but I just got an email from Bernd saying that the previous email was sent by mistake and my brush won't be shipping out until next Wednesday :/ Is this usual? Originally he gave me an estimate for the 30th of March for a ship date, and has now pushed that back twice, by nearly two weeks.

Not sure. Still waiting on my Semogue 2030B. Thinking about a 2040HD or SOC badger. Also maybe a Simpsons Case with a travel tube.

I ordered a Kimson brush oh so long ago... I guess technically it's my next brush as I just got an e-mail letting me know it has shipped.

It'll probably go up on BST almost immediately (once my 45 days are finally over). I have too many brushes and I can't imagine I'll be blown away by it.

Oh no ... I had already enough brushes and then I visited Rudy with a 4 brush project, special oak handles.
One will be for myself and the other 3 for my best friend and his two son's.
Alll with TGN 24 FF (finest fan). Got to share and spread the joy of wet shaving to the next generation :wink2: :biggrin1:.
... and also something is one the way from an island where the folks drive on the wrong side of the road.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I have a back-up Simpson Duke 2 arriving after Easter. I like this fantastic brush so much... :001_wub:

Going to get myself a 'Jack Black' Pure Performance Brush. Read lots of positive, and having never tried a synthetic brush, I figure, why not.

Duke 3 in pure Badger, in the mail. I am trapped in the world of pure Badger brushes!

Last edited:
Top Bottom