What's new

what's your next brush ?

I just ordered the Thater Plexi 4 (49125/5) from Bullgoose. Can't wait!

my Thater Stout 2 is the softest brush i could ever imagine.

pulled the trigger on a DUKE 3 last night from WCS, still waiting for my M&F 2 band to arrive as well....oh yeah, and a SOC Boar Cherry from Vintage

A custom made, vintage styled handle, with Shavemac 3 band D01 hair, courtesy of a fella named beejay. Great work.

My new brushes further illustrate a point that needed no further illustration.

I thought I was done with this particular ad, with all of them in fact. (Fool!)

I had only Rooney Heritage and Simpsons two-band super badgers for quite a while, then got another Simpson super badger a couple of months ago. (I know, but it was the Chubby 2!)

This month I suddenly decided to have an out-of-badger experience and purchased the recently received, used and thoroughly enjoyed Vie-Long Peleon with natural brown horse hair. On order and expected in a few days is a Semogue 620 (boar). My first of either. The horse brings to mind the old exhortation. I wonder whether it should be altered to read "Get a horse. . .and a boar!" I'll know soon.

it's in transit as we speak.
proxy.php

Just receive a rooney heritage stubby 1XL from our B/S/T and now i know why there are so many lovers of this brush !

I will be receiving and Ash SOC 2 band badger and a extra silvertip Rodney Neep custom (see below) that I am very excited about

proxy.php

It seems they are just sitting at customs........... Deep breath, I have an abundance of patience,I have an abundance of patience,I have an abundance of patience,

I currently have a shavemac #177 and would love to try a simpson eventually. I'm just figuring out whether or not I want an adjustable razor first (fatboy, slim, futur, or vision) or to change the brush.

I hope that I won't get another brush after my Duke 3 but I know that's unlikely so it will probably be an M&F Lee 7 if I feel like splurging.

I have a Shavemac custom silvertip D01 2-band currently on order. Order placed on the 22nd, was told it should be shipping out this Thursday. Should have it by the end of next week (hopefully).

Yesterday, I received my Omega Boar with Ashwood handle #11137 from qedusa. The enclosed photo makes the handle look more red. It's actually a beautiful brown color. I am also waiting on a Semogue Boar SOC with Cherry handle from Vintage Scent and the 2012 B& B LE RV.

$IMG_0617.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom