What's new

what's your next brush ?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I have a couple of Simpson Dukes arriving, hopefully next week. They are two Duke 2 Best with custom laser engraving on the bottom of the handle. One brush has my name "Marco", the other has my son's name "Joey". My friend Mark Watterson personally prepared these twins for me.

My next will most likely be the 2012 LE, but I have a couple restores floating around and almost finished, so I guess if those count, they're next.

I have an Omega 10049 on order, which will give me one each of horse, pure badger, silvertip and boar. That will probably keep me satisfied for a while, at least as far as brushes are concerned.

Soap, though...

I'm contemplating one of the Simpson's fifty series. Either the 58 or 59, though I've read that these may be less dense than the 56? Then there is that Milk Churn 2-band that is oh so pretty. I feel SBAD flaring again....

I have an unused 2011 LE stashed away for the day I want a new brush. The next one I buy will probably be another Simpson Special (Best) to replace the one I PIF'd last year. I liked the Special but had too many brushes at the time.

Actually, none. I've got 7 brushes and that's at least one or two too many. I could be satisfied with just my T&H Classic and Kents BK4 if truth be told. I have to force myself to use the EJ super and Vulfix 404 mixed. I've quit using the boars altogether.

Probably Bullgoose's Vie-Long Beehive in a hybrid horse / badger mix.

And I am not watching the LE Simpsons pages at all.
I don't need a Silvertip Wee Scot anyway.
:wink2:

Top Bottom