What's new

PIF: The (somehow) amazing NOT CONUS shaving related mysterious travelling box

Well it's arrived. Now if only I can get enough time of to go get it. The life of an oilfield trucker can be a little hectic.

So I got the box, Some good stuff in there. Unfortunately I'm in the midst of a 3017 so I cant try things out. But I did grab a couple things that smell good. I added a few things and PMed Landri for his addy so it can conclude it's round trip.

This was fun and definitely include me in the next one. Now I sit and wait for the Canadian boxes to come my way.
Cheers Gentlemen!

Just shipped the box out for it's journey home today.

unfortunately I'm involved in a 3017 right now so trying things out didn't really happen. I did however snip out of there a couple nice items though. There just happened to be a birthyear english fat handled tech that I replaced with another fat handled tech. I scored a few SE blades and replaced those with a bunch of personna blues. also taking up permanent residency in my den was a tube old Old Spice Musk that tagged in a fresh puck of some unknown soap that I picked up on the bay that lathers up like nobody's business, and seeing how it's on it's way to Chile and I don't know if it's readily available there I also threw in a puck of Williams. So now Landri himself can become a W.I.S.E. man. As well I chucked in a couple other soap samples. All in all it was a fun experience.

I do have a question for you guys though. Did you all put tracking on the box when you posted it? I know that tracking was gonna be more but HOLY COW!!!!! Unfortunately I will not be joining in on the next round due to this.

For those that want to follow the package home

CC202716200CA

Great news!

The package may take a while to get here (and be a little expensive); but is part of the game.

As soon as I get this package I'll ship another, I got some stuff that all may enjoy trying.

Cheers!

Great news!

The package may take a while to get here (and be a little expensive); but is part of the game.

As soon as I get this package I'll ship another, I got some stuff that all may enjoy trying.

Cheers!

proxy.php

"Count" me in on that lol. I hope you guys get that one :laugh:

Landri, maybe we should reverse the list this time, so those that did the big shipping legs don't have to do it a second time? I know I had a tiny shipping leg this time so I might be creating more cost for myself, but I know its not cheap doing this international stuff somtimes, but its SOOOOOOOO worth it :)

Landri, maybe we should reverse the list this time, so those that did the big shipping legs don't have to do it a second time? I know I had a tiny shipping leg this time so I might be creating more cost for myself, but I know its not cheap doing this international stuff somtimes, but its SOOOOOOOO worth it :)

Sounds like a good idea, I think we should came out with a new list, and figured out the order of the list.

Yeah that's a great idea. I'd down for another round in that case.

Can you gents provide estimates on costs intra and intercontinental?
That would require a bit of effort into research from yourself, possibly involving a trip to the URL of your local post office, tops.
Search engines are your friends. Postage costs vary wildly by courier and country.

Top Bottom