What's new

PIF: The (somehow) amazing NOT CONUS shaving related mysterious travelling box

I'm a proud not Conus B&B... and I thinks it's time for my kind to take advantage of the bittersweet experience of the mail waiting.
I'm gonna put together a mystery box; but I want to keep it Not Conus only. I know that the postage can be a pain some times, that's why I need to make a list of all the gents that want to play.
The big picture is that I send the box to the guy that is geographically nearest to me (maybe some fellow in Argentina), he will send it to the nearest guy and so on.
I'm putting together a 800 grs - 1kg box of shaving related stuff, you are free to take what ever you like; but you have to trow something in to keep the box on that weight range.
Let's see if is there any Not Conus that likes this idea.
Great shaves and cheers!

Hey Landri! Where have you been lately? Sounds like a great idea, but since I'm CONUS, I can't get in! Have fun with it guys.
Johnnie

Quick question- Do we have to be careful about after-shaves/colognes because of the high alcohol content? Not sure it applies everywhere, but post 9-11, isn't shipment of alcohol goods prohibited?

Quick question- Do we have to be careful about after-shaves/colognes because of the high alcohol content? Not sure it applies everywhere, but post 9-11, isn't shipment of alcohol goods prohibited?

Good point sir!!
I think we should keep the items with high alcohol content out of the box... just in case..

So the list:
Me - Chile
Vivasanti - New Zeland
Vulpes - London

If we get at least 10 candidates I think we can put the PIF on the road.

count me in as well please, but may take a while to get over here :crying:

hahaha... that's the idea... I usually had a 20 to 30 waiting days till I received my goodies... and I must said that the waiting period is part of the excitement.

Count me in, Landri! Great idea!
I'm located in the Netherlands.

I think it's a good idea to keep high alcohol content out of the mystery box. Could possibly give problems at customs in some countries.

The list:

Me - Chile
Vivasanti - New Zeland
Vulpes - UK
ash410 - UK
DoubleB - Netherlands

And we are 5 now... make some noise fellows, the more we are the funnier it will be!!

Top Bottom