What's new

Anyone up for a 1912 Pass Around?

Oh no I'm just catching up to my PIFs from the last round of give aways and I needed a whole travel box to do it lol watch out forums Dave's on the prowl

gents,
my sincerest apologies... i still have the 1912 and was jonesing to try it, but hadn't shaved at all really in 3 months being laid up with a broken tibial plateau on my leg (never been so disabled before), so i had a big beard for a bit until last weekend. I had been in light correspondences with itsmedave and he suggested i hold it a bit, but i really also wanted to keep the 1912 moving... well, i was able to finally use last night and not having used a DE, SE or straight in such a "long" time, and barely being able to see myself in the mirror, ( i can't stand without crutches for another month so i can't lean in to see the way the mirrors are set, i was a bit nervous... anyways, to make a long story short, got a nice clean smooth shave and it was very different from what i remember of DE and straights and my only SE (cobra)... thanks for the opportunity and i am trying to get someone to help me send it along ASAP... the next gent is in CAN so i have to get to the post office w/ customs form and what not

No ones worried you got it man.. never had something so major break myself couldn't imagine what being laid up like that would feel like although if I were that crippled I think my post count would quadruple lol and I would run out of books to read movies to watch and ink in my pens in the ffirst week lol... hope the healings going okay

gents,
my sincerest apologies... i still have the 1912 and was jonesing to try it, but hadn't shaved at all really in 3 months being laid up with a broken tibial plateau on my leg (never been so disabled before), so i had a big beard for a bit until last weekend. I had been in light correspondences with itsmedave and he suggested i hold it a bit, but i really also wanted to keep the 1912 moving... well, i was able to finally use last night and not having used a DE, SE or straight in such a "long" time, and barely being able to see myself in the mirror, ( i can't stand without crutches for another month so i can't lean in to see the way the mirrors are set, i was a bit nervous... anyways, to make a long story short, got a nice clean smooth shave and it was very different from what i remember of DE and straights and my only SE (cobra)... thanks for the opportunity and i am trying to get someone to help me send it along ASAP... the next gent is in CAN so i have to get to the post office w/ customs form and what not

If you want send it to me Jon and iI'll get it sent out to Canada. If that would make things easier. Get better soon

Arley...man, he helped sell a lot of SEs before moving on. :)

I am still using SE's, just used the 1912 this morning and the G-Bar yesterday. I post my shave of the routine with pics on Google+. I just rarely post on any threads lately.

For a month I was participating in a blind blade test of DE blades, so posting the same razor, same cream, same brush, etc, etc gets boring.

Glad to see that Dave's 1912 was found.

Hoping for a quick and full recovery for Jon, as that sounds like a bad break.

I am still using SE's, just used the 1912 this morning and the G-Bar yesterday. I post my shave of the routine with pics on Google+. I just rarely post on any threads lately.

For a month I was participating in a blind blade test of DE blades, so posting the same razor, same cream, same brush, etc, etc gets boring.

Glad to see that Dave's 1912 was found.

Hoping for a quick and full recovery for Jon, as that sounds like a bad break.
Arley, glad you're still a LOSER. I always enjoy your posts.

I'm glad to hear the razor is still in good hands and able to continue its rounds.
And it's conversions.

Jon, best of luck with the healing process and I hope you are back on your feet as soon as can be. And like Syngent said, dont worry, we all know where the razor is and that it will make it on out to the next person eventually.

Top Bottom