For sale, I've got some user grade Super Speeds that would be great for newbies, as a back up, and for travel. They are mechanically sound and very inexpensive.
I also have an Fatboy (E3 1959) that is in need of repair.
Items include shipping cost. Paypal only. CONUS please.
1. 1940's Super Speed. Fair condition, some brassing. $8 SOLD
2. Gillette Super Speed (Z2) in fair/good condition, brassing on bottom plate but not on any other part of razor. $9
3. 1970 (P4) Super Speed. Fair condition. $8 SOLD
4. 1971 (R3) Super Speed. Fair condition. Brassing on twist knob. $7
5. 1959 (E3) Fatboy. IN NEED OF REPAIR. The adjustment dial clicks but no adjustment is made. When closed, the silo doors are loose. I have tried everything, but taking it apart to fix it. I don't want to try to ruin it with my inept mechanical skills and I know that there are more talented members that could bring it back to life. $18 SOLD