What's new

Shaving Mirror On The Wall Which Container Is The Fairest Of Them All

Which Container Is The Fairest Of Them All?

• Mitchell's Wool Fat

• I Coloniali

• Acqua Di Parma

Results are only viewable after voting.
You don't buy a soap or cream for it's container. But who said you cannot have both?
Beauty and performance. We start off with a little poll.
Then you can discuss which container you think look great in a shave den.
You can post any picture of any container that you think would look great in a shave cave.
You don't have to own the container. Maybe it can inspire someone!
You can share what you like or dislike, however let us not turn this into a "this is better then...!" thread.

Poll, which container (regardless of performance) do you like best in a shave den;

$I Coloniali.jpg

$Acqua-di-Parma.jpg

My honorable mention is Tabac.
$tabac-shaving-soap.jpg

The MWF container has a more traditional look, and I think best suits a shave cave. But that also depends on the shave cave. The ADP container (TFS comes in the same container) might look better the the cave had a more modern design.

MWF Is my favorite as well, however I also really like the I Coloniali.
The Tabac and glass indeed looks better in a more modern cave.
Any wood would look good in both I guess, and metal most likely in modern ones as well.
TFS Now comes in plastic containers but they did start the Neroli in glass, in fact I have it,
but the Tabacco in plastic.
But the owners has told me TFS is moving to wood containers for their hand made soaps, the regular soaps will still be sold in the small plastic tubs. We also talked about a menthol version for the summer, hope TFS is on board with this idea, it's their call. Stay safe web slinger!

Dr. Selby Lavander Luxury Shaving Cream

$78408130.jpg

Thank you for the nice pics, the '88 and BB look really good (just my taste, like 'em better then the 1913 and MdC, which also look good).
MdC IMO is nice but the glass jar is not that special, however the label is kind of cool.
The Scottish Fine Soaps container with box is amazing.

Last edited:
For me, MWF, it's the best hands down. It is always out on my counter (even when not using the stuff for a couple of days) while the other soaps get stowed away in the cabinet.

I like the look of La Toja as well but not as good as the Fat:

For me, MWF, it's the best hands down. It is always out on my counter (even when not using the stuff for a couple of days) while the other soaps get stowed away in the cabinet.

I like the look of La Toja as well but not as good as the Fat:
Nice! Is this a cream? Is this the one that is discontinued?

Although it would be much better if the paper label on top and bottom wouldn't wrinkle because of humidity in the bathroom.

Attachments

• $29504SV.jpg
    $29504SV.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 501
I was disappointed with the mwf bowl for some reason. Its not bad, even novel, but a nice wood bowl bests it for me. Almost looks like the bowl bronners would come out with if they made something other than a shaving cream tube.

I go with Arko FTW...how can you not smile when you open your cabinet and see that face smiling back at you???

proxy.php

Top Bottom