What's new

Cjb kamisori pass around....

thats right kiddies.... step right up... try the next most dangerous thing after the dreaded gold dollar.... imagine the thrills in your life when you press this piece of korean danger to your face and scrape those whiskers off.....

you can keep it at your house for 1week *(7days/7nights).. then it is to shipped to the next vict.... i mean tester........

all i ask in return is that HONEST feedback is put here into this thread preferably with photos kinda like a shave of the day thingie.....

it will leave my house with a new pack of feather blades... *(one blade for each tester) so that means after 20 people it needs to come back home to daddy....

remember please when you are reviewing this razor that the price on this razor is about half what a KAI or FEATHER kamisori.......

trick420 is first in line for this pass around... he helped convince me to do it........

after him line on up........

CONUS ONLY.... SORRY...

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I can't wait to try this thing out... For the money of a feather, I'd much rather buy a nice straight. This would make a perfect travel option though, and for not much scratch... Bring it on!!!

thats right kiddies.... step right up... try the next most dangerous thing after the dreaded gold dollar.... imagine the thrills in your life when you press this piece of korean danger to your face and scrape those whiskers off.....

Not in CONUS right now, so I'll have to pass, but just wanted to say thanks to paco664 for the offer !

I've never used a straight or shavette before but I'd like to be in line for this. Also, I have my own blades from my Cobra Classic so that'll be one more blade for someone else.

EDIT: Please count me out.

Last edited:
Will this still be going on in May? If so I'd like to be in. I'll be returning to CONUS around 1 May.

Also where do you get one from?

Last edited:
I've never used a straight or shavette before but I'd like to be in line for this. Also, I have my own blades from my Cobra Classic so that'll be one more blade for someone else.

I like your Avatar - is it from The Onion?

i am trying to kick this off but i have a chitload of stuff piled up on my work table ..... i will try and ship is and the evil pakistani passaround razor to jeff tomorrow......

I would like to know where to get one. I don't need to participate but you can put me down for a later place in line if you want some feedback.

I would be interested, If I have missed the pass around.

How is the shave off one?

the shave is excellent... the feather blades are extremely sharp... the DORCO blades are also excellent... IMHO the razor is very well made..

the quality of build is not as perfect as a feather or KAI captain but then again this razor is less than half the price of those...... i use mine more and more because of time constraints around the house......

it is one of the razors that would be on my short list.... if i could only have 5 this would be one of them along with my handmades......

it is also very very easy to disassemble the head for cleaning....

Top Bottom