What's new

PIF: invisible razor -- no joke

Here's an unusual Fasan clear Bakelite (possibly plastic) open comb razor. And it looks like the razor Wonder Woman would have taken on her invisible airplane. There seems to be a little color due to reflections. And the hinge pin in the case is slightly rusty giving it a little color. The head was slightly cracked by a previous owner -- probably tightened the head more than was suitable. But the razor still works great and would be a fun way to find out about super light weight razors & shaving with an open comb design.

If you're game -- regardless of your post count or previous experience -- check it out & respond here. Post your interest in owning this unique invisible Fasan razor. I'll select a winner on PI day -- 3/14. Before the end of the day. random.org can be your friend...

The 3-piece razor looks like this.
proxy.php

See it in it's invisible case? Almost invisible itself.
proxy.php

There it is. And you bcan see the slightly rusty hinge pin. The pin is inclosed in the hinge/case connection so it is not exposed.
proxy.php

You can see the 2 parts of the head. The very top may have been dropped & lost some of it's edge.
proxy.php

There it is -- not being invisible!
proxy.php

The slight yellow color may be some soap that hasn't been totally cleaned from the teeth. I'll try a little more Scrubbing Bubbles on it before sending it out. But it is a pretty clean invisible razor. Be careful -- when you own it -- it might disappear in your den...

Last edited:
When I saw your first picture, it called to mind the old Candid Camera "See the Invisible Fish" aquarium gag. Then I realized you weren't kidding.

I think I'll pass, even though it's a great and unusual PIF. I really don't care to see soap build-up and chogged whiskers in my razor.

Last edited:
Wow i'm interested, Because i have always been In love with Wonder Woman and her invisible plane, I wonder if i can take this on her plane without any TSA Issues ;O)

Looks Awesome Jake.

Top Bottom