What's new

Floid Aftershave Favorite?

Which one is your favorite, the blue or amber? Is it worth the money? Is it being discontinued? Also is the atomiser a necessity and/or would you recommend it?

A buddy gave me a sample of the amber and i fell in love with immediately. great staying power and smells wonderful. I don't use an atomizer just rub it my hands then on my face. what is left I rub on my arms. Habit from high school.

I prefer the Spanish version over the two Italians, and of those two I prefer the Blue over the Amber.

It is still possible to track down the blue at some vendors or on Ebay, but the now sell for at least twice the original pricing.
The Blue is not identical to, but does resemble Williams Ice Blue (EU version).

But it is difficult to discuss scents due to personal preference. I've seen gentlemen who prefer the Italian amber over the Blue and Spanish - so you'll just have to try them all :wink:

I prefer amber. Probably use it 3-4 time a week. Just splash and go. I can't figure out how an atomizer works for aftershave?

I've tried the Blue, Amber, and Suave and ended up buying full bottles of the Blue and Suave. I like them both in different situations...I've found the Blue to be a more "everyday" kind of scent while the Suave seems a bit more "formal." The vendor I bought my bottle of Blue from threw an atomizer in for free. I tried it once and made a mess...I'll leave the atomizer use to more competent people. :001_tongu

Floid Vigoroso great menthol kick, and it will still be avaliable in the future without having to hoard it now like the blue.

Top Bottom