How many blades do you have stockpiled?

How many blades do you have stockpiled?

• 10 or less

• 11 to 50

• 51 to 100

• 101 to 200

• 200 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Funny how I went from not understanding why someone would ever stockpile a few hundred blades to being the guy that stockpiles a thousand (or so) blades.

Damn you P&G for discontinuing Silver Blues!!!:a7:

I also stockpiled thinking that one day DE blades will be discontinued. Think of the hundreds of various DE blade brands over the years that no longer exist. The pattern points to an eventual doom.:scared:

I have about 1000.
Ordering 200 more, and maybe that'll do it.
Might should pick up another 100 Polsilver SI's. Make that 300 more.

Do I admit to this? Here goes: I have about 1200 blades after dumping about 380 BlueBird blades. I had been using mostly Astras and had managed to accrue about six hundred; but I recently switched to Persona's Med Prep blade and have just under six hundred. I got a deal on them in lots of 250 after buying the first 100-blade lot, so I bought two lots of 250. The Astras were about $10/100; the Bluebirds about $16/100; and the Persona Med Prep blades I found for $55/250.

I have about 300 - 350, but this includes about 150 Derbys that I will never use. I also have 100 or so Astra SP's, 50 - 60 Feathers and an assortment of single packs that will probably never be used. Such waste!

I have about 300 - 350, but this includes about 150 Derbys that I will never use. I also have 100 or so Astra SP's, 50 - 60 Feathers and an assortment of single packs that will probably never be used. Such waste!

You know, there must be someone with whom you can do a B/S/T for those Derby blades. No, not I, but Derby is a popular workaday brand!

When you think stockpiling starts at 200 blades you really must be new to the game...:lol:

I am definitely above 200 with around 3,600 blades and yes, I am prepared for a DE disaster with that amount.

If they ever shut down all the blade manufacturing plants or they become too expensive, I would switch to a straight razor.

Top Bottom