What's new

Anything similar to RazoRock after shave wax?

My fiance really likes the waxy consistency but I HATE the smell, it's like having a thick, heavy, perfumey, branch of lavender stuck up your nose. Anyway does anyone know of any other really thick after shaves like the wax?

The Handmade Soap Company (in Ireland) makes a similar aftershave. It smells more citrusy -- I think lime and basil are the main scents.

Proraso Pre/Post Cream is top notch. I wouldn't say it is similar to Razorock AS Wax in formulation, but it has similar uses such as calming down irritation after a rough shave.

I should also mention that I mix Proraso Pre/Post Cream with a little Proraso AS, while Razorock AS wax is best as a stand alone.

My fiance really likes the waxy consistency but I HATE the smell, it's like having a thick, heavy, perfumey, branch of lavender stuck up your nose. Anyway does anyone know of any other really thick after shaves like the wax?

I don't blame him one bit !! As far as I'm concerned this is my favorite AS,bar none. Believe me when I say I've tried about a dozen or more AS some more expensive some less buuuut none near as good as Razor Rock AS !!! This stuff is to die for, and I believe I've satisfied my ASAD . I know that this isn't what you asked about but all I can say is your fiance is a man after my own heart. The consistency of this product is wonderful and the smell is perfect !!!!!!!

Top Bottom