What's new

Best price for a Futur??

I'm seriously considering adding the Merkur Futur to my den, but the price has me a little...hesitant. Where is the best place to buy it from?

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
$78-79 seems to be the going rate (Gold costs more).
You can always put out a WTB and see if someone is willing to part with theirs. $50-60 seems to the the ballpark price from the BST.

After you shave just once with a Futur, you will be willing to pay $100. For the next one. You've been warned. Welcome to Futur madness.

Thanks rockviper, I think I will try the BST. Best folk in the world, right there.

Debrushman, I saw a video on youtube of a man shaving with it, and it filled me with Futur-lust. :001_tt1:

I'm caressing my BBS face right now thanks to the Futur. I got mine from Bullgoose (great service, got here superfast), but I think prices are pretty close at most places.

Definitely give it a try!

you could even put up a WTB and see what happens

+1

The love/hate relationship people have with the Futur is only surpassed by the love/hate relationship of the R41 2011.

there are more people who want to get rid of these two razors than there are people who are looking for them so a WTB post for either is a guaranteed way to fill up your inbox :lol:

Top Bottom