What's new

Veg Abuse!

I have not been chosen. I don't take rejection lightly. PIFing is too good for this crap they call Lilac Vegetal. Every single bottle MUST BE DESTROYED! Take this as a warning all you Vegemites...the masses will rise and good aroma around the world will prevail!

We all know the Veg burns when applied to a face. The question is...will it burn when applied to a bowl?

proxy.php

YES! It will...although the flame is stealthy. After its lit, it's barely visible.

proxy.php

Some people love the scent. Better than potpourri? (Good thing my wife is gone for a few days)

proxy.php

Ohhhh the stink!!!!! A waste of good potpourri. A few minutes after taking this pic, the potpourri dissolved.

proxy.php

Cat pee is one of the most common ways to describe its scent.

proxy.php

Here kitty kitty!

proxy.php

Kitty pee maybe a little harsh to describe its scent.

proxy.php

A more accurate description would be human pee after an all night binger on asparagus and Colt 45.

proxy.php

Some people love the scent so much, they want to wash their clothes in the stuff.

proxy.php

I hope my wife doesn't mind I washed her unmentionables with a little dose of the Vag...ooops...I meant the Veg.

proxy.php

Not too many know about another way to use the Veg...it's an excellent drain cleaner!

proxy.php

Thanks to the Veg for keeping my pipes clean for a full year!

proxy.php

So far I've poured the Veg down everything but the bathroom sink...

proxy.php

oh wait...

proxy.php

An finally, the Veg has been destroyed!
(don't be sad, I gave it a proper burial in the recycle bin)

proxy.php

Now if you'll excuse me, my cat has been going nuts and has been spraying everywhere in the house!

:crying::o10::em18::c7::c17::cryin:
That is one of the saddest posts I have ever read. Why.... why! What did he do to deserve that? He was so young. He had so much potential. If only I had been there for him, I could have given him a better home. Rest in peace brother.

lol. I tried the Veg after all the dire warnings. Did lots of research and was aware that any negative smell would fade and turn into a nice scent. Opened bottle and was surprised there was no negative smell, I only detected alcohol and an unusual but not negative smell. Things looked good. I splashed it on only to discover about 30 seconds later that the stuff was beginning to smell like cat urine. Suspecting this would fade I resisted the urge to run to the shower. Then like I had read the cat spray/litterbox scent went away and it became powdery, almost like talcum powder. I thought things where going good but the scent seemed all too familiar - Then I realized what it was: The scent of diapers. Yes, that talcum powdery scent of fresh diapers! That did if for me. I have to say quite honestly this stuff really is horrific.

All that work, all those photos. Grieving takes many forms. I'm sorry that you weren't chosen. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't been. But I was.

One of the best anti-VEG posts ever!!!

Too bad you didn't decant into a glass bottle and let it breathe-you may have been chosen, but now we'll never know.

marty

Top Bottom