What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks as if this would be a black&white Easter for you, Søren - still too cold for outdoor shootings in Denmark? :smile:

We have had some really nice and sunny days so far, I just haven't had the time to take some outdoor photos as I am currently on vacation and vacation is a busy time :wink:
And for the B&W photos; it is a way to "conceal" too many and different colours :001_smile

Nevertheless, it has become a beautiful, expressive still life - Thanks for your trouble :smile:

That is the kindest thing anyone has ever said about one of my terrible pics. I must be the worst photog in the world, but I keep trying! :) Thank you so much for the compliment. You made my day... :smile:

Mike

Gents, I am so sorry for being absent for the past couple of days, but on Wednesday my computer went in to slow mode, couldn't log in to many sites, and scans revealed nothing. I know there was a B&B security issue on Tuesday, so possibly that was the cause...I don't know. My computer knowledge is very limited. Any how, I have just spent the past 2 evenings reinstalling my system, and I'm finally back! I've had a quick glance through the SOTD week, and the pics are phenomenal!:thumbup: You are excelling yourselves this week for sure!

Erwin: I am not in Florida although the thought was crossing my mind frequently these past 2 days!:c2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom