What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some beautiful pics since I last commented, gentlemen!:thumbup: Unfortunately, I have been elsewhere on the site for most of the day(guess where!), but I have been back and forth for viewing though. Tomorrow's the start of a new theme, so I look forward to seeing all those wonderful "outdoor" pics you have waiting to share with each other here.:001_smile

Monday, 2.IV.2012

Predopobarba Vitos
Simpson Duke 3 best badger
C&E Sienna
Mühle R101
Iridium Super
Thayers Witch Hazel Lemon
Woods of Windsor ASB

proxy.php

Great pic as always, Emanuel!:thumbup1: We would love to see the Portuguese sunshine and scenery as you often do, my friend.:c2:

Sometimes you go to the outdoors, sometimes you bring the outdoors in...

TI - Forafeitado Special Buy | Thäter Bulb | MdC | Sabon | Caron Pour Un Homme
proxy.php

I'll challenge you, Bill, to get some trees in tomorrow!!!:lol: Is that a new TI you have there? Don't recall that one, although my memory is suffering in these declining years!:wink2:

I'll challenge you, Bill, to get some trees in tomorrow!!!:lol: Is that a new TI you have there? Don't recall that one, although my memory is suffering in these declining years!:wink2:

David, this is a new TI. I honed it last night and gave it an inagural run. I figured that a rosewood handle was perfect for an outdoor theme! You want trees? Don't you know I live in an urban jungle?

4/2/2012

Pre : Aleppo Soap + Proraso Pre
Bowl : Robert Becker Scuttle
Brush : Hirschpinsel "Muhle" Boar
Safety Razor : Gibbs Nº16
Blade : Rapira Super Stainless #1
Soap : Pvilches Stick Shave Soap Mix

proxy.php

A beautiful selection of colours in this shot. Wonderful!:thumbup1:

David, this is a new TI. I honed it last night and gave it an inagural run. I figured that a rosewood handle was perfect for an outdoor theme! You want trees? Don't you know I live in an urban jungle?

I agree... the rosewood was the perfect choice, Bill:thumbup1: Now, what you need to do is load up the car and drive to that harbour again. Some magnificent SOTD shots to be had there. :wink2::001_smile

Absolutely crap shave today because I don't have my straights, nor my brushes here in Uni at the moment... meh.

Nivea Moisturizing goop (rubbish! felt awful and sticky)
Edwin Jagger DE89 with Personna Red
DR Harris Marlborough Aftershave

Only nice part of the shave was the Marlborough. Can't wait to get back home on Wednesday and have a proper shave.

You must have finished Uni by now, Till? You need the Marlborough soap to go with that AS I think! Love the Marlborough soap, not too keen on the AS though, and as for the cologne......

You must have finished Uni by now, Till? You need the Marlborough soap to go with that AS I think! Love the Marlborough soap, not too keen on the AS though, and as for the cologne......
Nope have this week to go, and in fact have some more lectures next week... David you know what I am getting this April, and that should tell you I am wayyy overbudget for a student. I was in Green Park and went through pretty much all the aftershaves from TOBS, GFT, and DR Harris, and decided Marlborough was the one I liked best (although the Bay Rum wasn't half bad). That canned goop was absolutely awful, my razor was pretty much glued to my face it was so sticky :blue:

Is it April Already ?!?!
~ 04/02/2012 ~

Semogue 830 | EJ BChrome w/ Red IP | Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba | ARKO | Proraso Crema Liquida Dopobarba

Happy April to everyone! Unfortunately I don't have time to take my items on the deck to get a beautiful background for my SOTD pic. But to replicate it as best as possible, I opened my window shade to show the natural bright sun light shining on the items. Anyways, today's shave was quite excellent and I think I have picked the three SS for my rotation this week. 2 Tallow Based and the other shall be Vegetal. Of course one of them is ARKO! Alright Gents, you all have a great day!

proxy.php

Sun, glorious sun!:001_smile Your usual standard of excellence here, Balaji!:thumbup1:

Gents, my little Joey has the fever unfortunately and I probably won't have time this week for outdoor shots.

Here is my daily shave:

Simpson Classic 2 Best
Proraso Red Sandalwood Oil & Shea Butter
Merkur 1904 42C
Red Personna
Floid Mentolado Suave

The newest Proraso Red is a terrific performer indeed!​

I am sure I speak for everybody else here also, Marco, when I wish Joey a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom