What's new

Pre de Provence.... lime and cucumber...

bought me a 5.75oz tin the other day and forgot about it....... then today the mailman shows up with a box for me. upon opening it i remembered buying it... :001_tongu

anyyyyway... i ran inside and filled up the sink with hot water and checked the stubble.... not a full days growth but enough.... lathered up and grabbed the CJB kamisori with a fresh feather blade and went to town..... very very nice...... sweet glide.... felt "cushony" enough for me.... loved the light scent... 2 passes and a touch up and i have a nice clean DFS....

if you have never tried PdP give it a shot.... i have spent 13$ and gotten much much much less for my money..... this will go on the shelf next to the MWF and TOBS.... :001_tt1:

thanks for reading....

proxy.php

Try using it for several days on end. The lather gets better the more you break the puck in. This is actually the only soap I'm in danger of using up and I've tried a lot of shave soaps.

I have been debating buy some but I think you just convinced me, by the way, that is one awesome looking shave bowl, where did you get it?

I have been debating buy some but I think you just convinced me, by the way, that is one awesome looking shave bowl, where did you get it?

found it at good will... it is solid marble.... weighs a ton... it was part of a mortar and pestle...

paid 3$....

love it...

Yup PdP MdC and MWF are my favorites. PdP is a great deal large amount of soap for the price its efficient and comes in a nice tin all for around $13
Aaron

Just got some PdP AS balm. Same great smell if you're looking for a way to make the scent linger. Very light cream, not greasy.

Just got some PdP AS balm. Same great smell if you're looking for a way to make the scent linger. Very light cream, not greasy.

I just got the AS. I like the ingredients. But the scent.... Reminds me of hospital soap, honestly. I'm hoping either the smell will grow on me or the scent won't last long.

Top Bottom