BTAD Anyone else suffer from this?

strop

Now half as wise
Today's look:

proxy.php

I know where you got that one!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I feel bad leaving you a sole contributor of posts here. I have put on a little weight, and don't feel motivated to dress up on my days off.

I really like your last bow tie. very nice pattern, where did you pick that one up?

I feel bad leaving you a sole contributor of posts here. I have put on a little weight, and don't feel motivated to dress up on my days off.

I really like your last bow tie. very nice pattern, where did you pick that one up?

I know the feeling about putting on weight, Isaac!

The last BT is an Ike Behar tie that I picked up for $20 at the Neiman Marcus outlet! The pocket square I found at the Nordstrom outlet for $8. All told, I thought it was a pretty reasonably priced combo!

Nice, guys!

Can I make a request? I'd love to see a couple BTOTD's from the Cordial Churchman, I love their stuff, and know you guys have a tie or two! :smile:

Sadly, my Cordial Churchman BTs are all winter ties. I may have to order one for summer, though, at which point I'll be happy to sport one!

I just got a bow tie to wear to my wedding, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to tie it. Does anyone have any tips, or know of a good tutorial? I know once I "get it" it's not hard.

Top Bottom