What's new

BTAD Anyone else suffer from this?

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I have been wanting to pick up some diamond points, but haven't made the decision on what patterns to do it with.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
ill have to get some pics up of all my bow ties. Not that I have that many. I wish there was a way to post pictures directly from your iPhone/android. I also have a question. i find that when I do my bow ties, I tend to twist the actual knot. I don't particularly like it, but thats the way it happens. Does everyone else's knots look perfect?

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
TOmorrow will either hold my Blenheim by BTL or their Solid Maroon. I can't decide.

TOmorrow will either hold my Blenheim by BTL or their Solid Maroon. I can't decide.

Enabler!

I hadn't seen the Blenheim on their website, so I went to check it out. Now I've got three new ties coming my way: A Very slim/diamond Blenheim, a Slimline/Standard Dawson Range, and a Slimline/Standard Brad...

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
This is my modest collection. I have way to many blues at the moment. Excuse the pic, as I took it with horrible lighting.

proxy.php

Nice selection, Isaac. Is that an oil creek (second from right)? I like the look of that one! You need to get some other shapes now, though, a few straight and some diamond point will have you set!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Nice selection, Isaac. Is that an oil creek (second from right)? I like the look of that one! You need to get some other shapes now, though, a few straight and some diamond point will have you set!

Good catch, it is an Oil Creek. You know, I may pick up some diamond points, but I am heavy set, and don't think there is any way in the world I can pull of a straight.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
This guy does an awesome knot, but for the life of me, I can't seem to replicate it

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I love the pointed tip one. Very regal :)

THis is from Beau Ties Ltd. Its design is that of a NYC skyline...

I chose this today, with nothing to do, but I look good doing nothing :)

proxy.php

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Here is one I picked up at Brooks Brothers, but the brand escapes me, and I'm not taking off the tie to check. It has buttons instead of sliders to adjust the size that you want. Interesting tie, and a nice feel to it. The color is baby/sky blue. Sorry about the bad lighting.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom