What's new

The Converter is Empty

Home made medium nib in rosewood out of Kung te-cheng during a meeting today. pulled out an urban and ran it dry this evening paying bills. Guess I'll be washing a a few pens this evening.

lamy safari fine nib noodler's habanero.............hot ink went south......replaced with some r&k morinda from my sample pack

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I took my B&B Edison to work today, thought it was loaded with 5OS, but it was dry. Fortunalty, I had some samples tucked away in the office, labeled Lamy Blue, but it was actually BSB. How do you confuse those two anyway?

Last edited:
Its like shaving soap, all of a sudden you are at the bottom. Had to reload the 1911 yesterday,,whalemans and the FC today BBB.

Esterbrook J with Private Reserve Spearmint. When I pull the lever, it seems there's a bit left, but it's clogged and dried and won't let me write. HATE this ink.

I refilled my Monteverde Invincia Ink Ball with Noodler's Bad Belted Kingfisher last week. It's the second fill in a row for that ink. It has grown on me quite a bit.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I did a lot of writing this week. I refilled my B&B LE Glenmont with Noodler's Black, twice, when it go to about the 1/3 full point ... it's eyedroppered, by the way. That's a lot of ink.

I refilled my Kaweco yesterday with Liberty's Elysium. I have a new found respect for this pen now that I eyedropper it!

Filled my matte black Lamy Safari with Bay state blue. Also just bought the limited edition Lamy Apple green. I need some sample ink packs I think

Top Bottom