What's new

The Converter is Empty

Edison Hudson ran out of Noodlers Apache Sunset. Swapped out my 1.5 stub nib for the 18k Rhodium five and filled it with Noodlers Torquoise. This color is WAY nicer than I thought it'd be

Lamy Safari 1.1 mm stub refilled with Noodler's Bad Belted Kingfisher. Last time I just added some water. It has started to fade and feather too much, so I refilled with actual ink just a bit early.

Parker Sonnet, Akkerman Koningsblauw --> Akkerman Trêveszaal Turquoise
Visconti Van Gogh "Sunflowers", Akkerman Koningsblauw --> Akkerman Koningsblauw

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Parker Sonnet, Akkerman Koningsblauw --> Akkerman Trêveszaal Turquoise
Visconti Van Gogh "Sunflowers", Akkerman Koningsblauw --> Akkerman Koningsblauw
No Beerkcat Haggis? :tongue_sm
You do realize that I am super jealous, right?

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Yes, and yes..... and also, yes to your location.
I love Canada, but I need to visit Europe more than just the 2 week bus tour 10 years ago.

Konrad had PR Ebony Purple sitting in it for a few weeks unused. Flushed with lots of water, regreased the o-rings, and refilled with a half-load of Noodler's Sequoia Green.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Esterbrook J filled with Akkerman's Bekakt Haags ran dry midway through a vendor meeting this morning. An Esterbrook fill seems to last me around 2.5-3 weeks of notetaking. Luckily, my Kaweco Sport, eyedroppered with Quink Blue-Black, was at hand.

Edison Hudson ran out of Black Swan in Australian Roses which I love. Switched out the fine nib for a 1.5 italic and filled it with Diamine Oxblood

The red striated Wearever lever-filler that I recently restored ran dry of Noodler's Bad Belted Kingfisher. I decided to dig out a vintage bottle of Sheaffer Skrip #22 Permanent Blue-Black and give it a fill-up appropriate to its age. So far, this is a pretty nice ink...more blue than black, though. And of course the ink bottle with the little built-in dipping reservoir is very cool.

Top Bottom