What's new

"Tweezerman" to "Parker [Silvertip Badger]": zero to sixty in five...?

Thanks Gentlemen!

Just had a shave with my new Parker Silvertip Badger brush and I was skeptical...that a new brush would improve my shaving experience. I could not have been more off track in my thinking, despite many positive comments from folks in my prior post about switching to the Parker!

The shave was much improved and closer and I noticed the cream clung to my neck better with the Parker than the Tweezerman. I'm not knocking the Tweezerman...it was my first brush [December 2011] and did a good job. The "new-to-me" Parker, however, is just a premium brush in comparison. Wow!

Gregory

Yeah I've heard great things about the Parkers. I've heard that they're underrated. I was struggling between choosing between the Chrome handled Parker silvertip and a simpson commodore x3. I went with the Simpson, it was $3.92 more than the parker. I have yet to use the commodore though, it's being broke in - currently soaking in dish water.

I'm rambling... I'm going to bed lol

My wife bought me a Parker for Christmas and is an excellent brush. This brush loads well, bowl lather and being a silvertip feels excellent on the face. I highly recommended it.

Top Bottom