• Lime

• Marrakesh

• Mysore Sandalwood

• Prospect Creek

• Sandalwood Rose

• Unscented

• Wild Lavender

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wish Irish Traveler was on the poll. That is my absolute favorite. Michelle is working on an after shave splash in this scent. I got to try a sample and it refreshing and cool without being harsh. I don't think it is alcohol free, but it is minimal. Plus, it is the perfect complement to Green Irish Tweed EDT.

I wish Irish Traveler was on the poll. That is my absolute favorite. Michelle is working on an after shave splash in this scent. I got to try a sample and it refreshing and cool without being harsh. I don't think it is alcohol free, but it is minimal. Plus, it is the perfect complement to Green Irish Tweed EDT.

I would definitely buy that! I love the Irish traveller soap.

Oh -- please tell me she's working on a matching splash for her Bay Rum.... Pretty please :yesnod:

The cedar, juniper and sage soap is a very good, light outdoorsy scent that would be perfect for use at the cottage or away camping in the woods. It would be great if the scent was a bit stronger though.

Top Bottom