• Lime

• Marrakesh

• Mysore Sandalwood

• Prospect Creek

• Sandalwood Rose

• Unscented

• Wild Lavender

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've tried: Coconut, Lily Of the Valley, Prospect Creek, and a Lime/Lavender mix.

Of those I was most impressed with the Lime/Lavender mix. However since that mix is not currently available, I would say that based on the scent the individuals scents would also be good. THe best of what is currently available to me is Lily of the Valley, I was very impressed with that. If you like Coconut, hers smells great. And the menthol of the Prospect Creek is great as well. THey are all good, but if I had to choose right now it would be Lily of the Valley.

If anyone wants tips on lathering, I posted a couple videos here:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...-Review-amp-Lathering-Videos?highlight=mystic

The main scent is an earthy patchouli with a hint of citrus and cedar. It's a well blended scent that has a great fragrance, IMO. I'm poor at describing scents but I know what I like and I like this scent. I just ordered a puck of unscented that I plan on adding menthol crystals to.

Last edited:
To my nose, Marrakesh is dominated by patchouli, and since I don't care for patchouli, I won't be using it much. The performance is still spectacular however.

Add Orange Vanilla to that list. It smells AWESOME. Really great smell. After multiple samples and talking with Michelle I have found my favorite shaving soaps!

Just glad to support a smaller company and get great products.

Just finished a sample of sandalwood and shaved with lime this morning. Both scents are excellent IMO. I've shaved exclusively with Mystic Waters for a couple of weeks and really like this soap. Close, smooth shaves with good protection and very good skin care.

Had not heard of MW. (I usually read the creams forum.) Order placed for some samples. Thanks to Michelle for the great offer!

I ordered my samples of Lime, Prospect Creek and Wild Lavender. I look forward to seeing what all the excitement is about.

i voted coconut. i've had the pleasure of smelling the LIME (fantastic), Bay Rum (Fantastic) and Marakesh (fantastic), but my has to vote Coconut.

New to site but a DE user for about 50 years. I'm a big
Bayrum fan. I just found a new scent. OGALLALA Bay Rum, Limes, and Peppercornes. It's wonderful. I was using Dominica Lime Bay Rum but this is so much better.
Stay Sharp. Safaripete

Welcome Safaripete. We'd love to hear about your favorites and experiences with the DE, but this thread is about Mystic Water brand soaps.

Top Bottom