What's new

My Simpsons Collection... so far

I use them in rotation, but my favorite is the Chubby 2. I like to pick a brush and then choose a product and lathering method that fit it.

Wee Scott, Beaufort, Berckley, keyhole, Harvard and Major will definitively come in the next months!

I've just taken a new pic of my Simpsons collection and I just want to share with you.

proxy.php

Higher resolution: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7645/simpsonsyu.jpg

I hope to get my Simpson collection there some day. My son won't get uber rich when I die but he will get some damn fine shave gear that's for sure!

Shortly after I was a teenager, the operative teenage expression was 'awesome'. Rarely has there been an occasion more worthy of it!

My goodness, that is an excellent view. Thanks for posting this.
That M7 looks great. What is the brush left to the 57? It says "2" on it.

I use them in rotation, but my favorite is the Chubby 2. I like to pick a brush and then choose a product and lathering method that fit it.

Wee Scott, Beaufort, Berckley, keyhole, Harvard and Major will definitively come in the next months!
But there's two chubby 2's.....lol

How long did it take you to acquire all of those?

But there's two chubby 2's.....lol

How long did it take you to acquire all of those?

Trust me, you don't wanna know! Too litle, anyway... Two band Chubby 2 was my first Simpsons, it was kind of a present from my son. Manchurian one was the last addition (by the time I made the pic).

Thanks everyone for your kind words, Duke 3 Manchurian has joined the family, and a Special in Pure is on its way home!

Top Bottom