Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Queen Charlotte Soaps after shave balm testers wanted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sign me up - I'd like to try your balm. I just received my first QCS sample creams - very nice.
    Thanks

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Matthew,

I'd like to be one of your testers. I've been a member here for over 5 years and use several ASB's including Em's Place, Prairie Creations, Musgo Basalm, and Neutrogena. I use ASB after each shave for moisturizing, skin conditioning and calming effects. I recently purchaed two of your creams: Basilica and Celestial Woods. They are excellent products in my opinion and I would like to try what you have developed for an ASB.

Thanks,

jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm totally in!

I've never used QCS but am looking forward to giving it a whirl. Lately I've used Nivea. It works fine but I'm looking to perhaps upgrade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd like to help out!

I'm working my way through a QCS sampler pack, and I have the QCS Briar in my rotation.

I use L'Occitaine and Nivea ASBs.

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Matthew - I would love to be a tester of the balm. Will it be with alcohol or without? I have used the Sandalwood cream and a bunch of samples. I also use the bath and shampoo bars. They're great! I currently use the Pre de Provence balm. Josh

Images
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Definitely interested and would love to offer input, Matthew. I've used Nivea ASB in the past, but I don't particularly like the scent and rarely reach for it these days. Got a pile of QCS sample creams that travel with me (18 at last count, I think), and four QCS creams in my regular six cream/soap rotation: Queen Charlotte, Green Irish Tweed Type, Old Spice Type, and Esquire. Non-QCS lathers are RazoRock XXX and Tabac soap.
    -Jay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ill try too. I always use Proraso ASB or Nivea but would like to try something new. Ive never used QCS but would love to give it a shot. Thanks!
    Born to Lose, Live to Win

Count me in if there is some room :) . I have the Mysore Sandalwood and the Hanami right now but have sampled most of the scents. I also use your bath soap and shampoo bars on a regular basis. Love your stuff all around with some great scents. I would be interested to see where you guys go with the aftershave, especially scent, how long it last and how well it treats my skin.

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I'm interested in testing your new aftershave balm. I'm currently using a nivea asb and would be willing to fill out the questionnaire for you.

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would like to try your new aftershave balm. I have never used any QCS product, and I use several different aftershave balms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would not mind testing your product. I am currently using a different brand aftershave balm, no I have never before used any of your products. Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow! After 6 pages of posts this is probably a snow balls chance in you know what.
    But I currently us Basiica, Celestrialwood, Key Lime, Provence, Cayman, Vetiver, Cederwood, Vostok, Esquire and Hanami.

I use balms. If your new balms went along with some of these scents, that would be bliss. I love your scents and don't want to cover them up with other AS/Balm scents. Congratulations, this could be really great.
    Thanks.
    [I]- My friends call me Pete[/I].

No dear that's MY razor, yours is over there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm interested in trying your balm and I would be more than happy to give the required feedback after using it.

I use two different balms right now from other companys and have used others in the past as well. I have not had the opportunity to try your products before.
    Soylent Green is people!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please consider me as well for your testing. I have not yet had the pleasure to try your highly regarded products. All my AS products must contain a lot of moisturizers, whether it's in a balm or splash doesn't matter as much as how well it can rehydrate my very dry skin.

I currently use Kiehl's Ultimate Aftershave Balm & Moisturizer.

Thanks for this opportunity & I look forward to giving you my feedback if you should choose me.

Regards,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you have not had enough responses yet, please include me as well. I'd love to try out a new balm.

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Matt,

1. I would love to test out the balm!

2. I have used QCS shaving creams in the following scents: key lime, tangerine, hanami, vostok, cayman, esquire, mysore sandalwood, queen charlotte, monaco, lavander, provence, rose otto, old spice type, and versailles (too many scents to pick just one!). I have also used a eucalyptus spearmint hand and body soap, and a peppermint eucalyptus shampoo bar.

Also: I currently use a balm, and I would have no problem filling out a survey.
    - Sam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iím willing to test you balm(s). 40 years of shaving, my post shave treatment has been balms and only balms.

Iíve used quite a few of your products Ė Esquire, Mysore Sandalwood, Hanami, Tangerine, Monaco, Versailles, Key Lime, Cayman, Cedarwood Lemongrass, and Rose Otto.

Iím currently working my way though tub of Wim's No. 3 and Briar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm interested. I've never used QCS products. I regularly use Nivea Sensitive aftershave balm.

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would like to try one of your new products "the balm."

I have never tried anything produced by QCS. I am almost out of my current balm and would like to get addicted to a new product.
    - J

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd also like to try your ASB. I currently use C&E Nomad ASB, L'Occitane Cade, and AOS ASB. I've never tried QCS.
    But we'll dance in the dark and they'll play with our lives - David Bowie

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast