Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Queen Charlotte Soaps after shave balm testers wanted

If you're looking for International testers I'd be happy to join in.

I am a balm user for years, both with carts and DE. I have never used any of your products.
    Stephen - I can get a bit obsessive about stuff, I reckon I'll be safe here

Sign me up - I'd like to try your balm. I just received my first QCS sample creams - very nice.
    Thanks

Images

Matthew,

I'd like to be one of your testers. I've been a member here for over 5 years and use several ASB's including Em's Place, Prairie Creations, Musgo Basalm, and Neutrogena. I use ASB after each shave for moisturizing, skin conditioning and calming effects. I recently purchaed two of your creams: Basilica and Celestial Woods. They are excellent products in my opinion and I would like to try what you have developed for an ASB.

Thanks,

jim

I'm totally in!

I've never used QCS but am looking forward to giving it a whirl. Lately I've used Nivea. It works fine but I'm looking to perhaps upgrade.

I'd like to help out!

I'm working my way through a QCS sampler pack, and I have the QCS Briar in my rotation.

I use L'Occitaine and Nivea ASBs.

Images

Matthew - I would love to be a tester of the balm. Will it be with alcohol or without? I have used the Sandalwood cream and a bunch of samples. I also use the bath and shampoo bars. They're great! I currently use the Pre de Provence balm. Josh

Images

Definitely interested and would love to offer input, Matthew. I've used Nivea ASB in the past, but I don't particularly like the scent and rarely reach for it these days. Got a pile of QCS sample creams that travel with me (18 at last count, I think), and four QCS creams in my regular six cream/soap rotation: Queen Charlotte, Green Irish Tweed Type, Old Spice Type, and Esquire. Non-QCS lathers are RazoRock XXX and Tabac soap.
    -Jay

365 Shaves - 2013
    3?? Shaves - 2014

20140819-20140000 Ralph Lauren Safari [98g]
    20140712-20140818 Tiki Surf's Up! Tallow [104g, 31 total shaves]

Ill try too. I always use Proraso ASB or Nivea but would like to try something new. Ive never used QCS but would love to give it a shot. Thanks!
    Born to Lose, Live to Win

9. Default

Count me in if there is some room :) . I have the Mysore Sandalwood and the Hanami right now but have sampled most of the scents. I also use your bath soap and shampoo bars on a regular basis. Love your stuff all around with some great scents. I would be interested to see where you guys go with the aftershave, especially scent, how long it last and how well it treats my skin.

Images

Hi, I'm interested in testing your new aftershave balm. I'm currently using a nivea asb and would be willing to fill out the questionnaire for you.

Images

I would like to try your new aftershave balm. I have never used any QCS product, and I use several different aftershave balms.

I would not mind testing your product. I am currently using a different brand aftershave balm, no I have never before used any of your products. Cheers.

Wow! After 6 pages of posts this is probably a snow balls chance in you know what.
    But I currently us Basiica, Celestrialwood, Key Lime, Provence, Cayman, Vetiver, Cederwood, Vostok, Esquire and Hanami.

I use balms. If your new balms went along with some of these scents, that would be bliss. I love your scents and don't want to cover them up with other AS/Balm scents. Congratulations, this could be really great.
    Thanks.
    [I]- My friends call me Pete[/I].

No dear that's MY razor, yours is over there!

I'm interested in trying your balm and I would be more than happy to give the required feedback after using it.

I use two different balms right now from other companys and have used others in the past as well. I have not had the opportunity to try your products before.
    Soylent Green is people!

Please consider me as well for your testing. I have not yet had the pleasure to try your highly regarded products. All my AS products must contain a lot of moisturizers, whether it's in a balm or splash doesn't matter as much as how well it can rehydrate my very dry skin.

I currently use Kiehl's Ultimate Aftershave Balm & Moisturizer.

Thanks for this opportunity & I look forward to giving you my feedback if you should choose me.

Regards,

If you have not had enough responses yet, please include me as well. I'd love to try out a new balm.

Hi Matt,

1. I would love to test out the balm!

2. I have used QCS shaving creams in the following scents: key lime, tangerine, hanami, vostok, cayman, esquire, mysore sandalwood, queen charlotte, monaco, lavander, provence, rose otto, old spice type, and versailles (too many scents to pick just one!). I have also used a eucalyptus spearmint hand and body soap, and a peppermint eucalyptus shampoo bar.

Also: I currently use a balm, and I would have no problem filling out a survey.
    - Sam

Iím willing to test you balm(s). 40 years of shaving, my post shave treatment has been balms and only balms.

Iíve used quite a few of your products Ė Esquire, Mysore Sandalwood, Hanami, Tangerine, Monaco, Versailles, Key Lime, Cayman, Cedarwood Lemongrass, and Rose Otto.

Iím currently working my way though tub of Wim's No. 3 and Briar.

I'm interested. I've never used QCS products. I regularly use Nivea Sensitive aftershave balm.

Images

I would like to try one of your new products "the balm."

I have never tried anything produced by QCS. I am almost out of my current balm and would like to get addicted to a new product.
    - J