What's new

converting

I have been de shaving at the Y lately. I am not a pro yet,but am not nicking my self as much as I used to. Use of Toilet Paper corners is down.

There is another guy there who uses a brush, it is in his words, "About as bald as I am'. Today he was shaving when I was. He looked at my full brush, and I looked at his bald, barely lathered brush. I told him to try it out....next words out of his mouth....where can I get one of these. About this time another of my Y buddies was getting ready to shave...he uses Barbasol. He looked at us...I lathered the brush...and he tried it. I know...it's three on a match,not three on a brush. Well, sent both of them links for this site, mantic on youtube, the FS silvertips, and WCS.

I think I made some converts and it all started with a nice brush with some warm lather.

I have been using a FS silver tip at the Y, love it, and have ordered another for home.

My grandsons father has been rather negligent at shaving. I jumped him about it. He said carts cost a lot of money, and frankly they do not have alot right now. I went over to a local drug store and got him one of the VDH beginner kits and gave him a slim adjustable I had. He is shaving everyday now. One convert. Maybe with the Y buddies who used my brush today there will be more. Also have a life guard I am trying to convert...well at least get shaving frequently. He looks like a chia pet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom