What's new

WOW! Captain's Choice Bay Rum ROCKS!

I got a sample from the Captain (aka Scott) yesterday and couldn't wait to try it. I picked a good night for it, too. I made the mistake of using my glycerin Col. Conk without the added Bigelow cream. OUCH! After some alum and witch hazel, I broke out the Captain. Just a little bit of it gave great coverage, best bay rum scent I've ever smelled, and was more soothing than any liquid AS I've tried.

The final word: MOST EXCELLENT!!!!! This will be on my "do not run out of" list from now on!!!

I got a sample from the Captain (aka Scott) yesterday and couldn't wait to try it. I picked a good night for it, too. I made the mistake of using my glycerin Col. Conk without the added Bigelow cream. OUCH! After some alum and witch hazel, I broke out the Captain. Just a little bit of it gave great coverage, best bay rum scent I've ever smelled, and was more soothing than any liquid AS I've tried.

The final word: MOST EXCELLENT!!!!! This will be on my "do not run out of" list from now on!!!

+1 X 1000! The Captain rock's doesn't he? It quickly became both SWMBO & my favorite.
Johnnie

Scott couldn't be a better guy to deal with and his Bay Rum is second to none IMHO. I do enjoy the hint of cinnamon in the CC. The Captain's will always have a home in my den.

I like the CC because it is different from other bay rum AS's. It isn't the hell-fire burn of Pinaud VI, doesnt reek of clove like most other BR's and has that unique cinnamon note! Plus, Scott (THE Captain) is an all around great guy! :thumbup:

Top Bottom