What's new

Any recommendations for an eye cream?

I'm fast running out of a clinique sampler and need to find a replacement.
I like the clinique but they have changed their formula and I'm not sure what the new one is like. The others I have tried are Lancome (very good) and Menscience (too watery).

I'm quite fond of Anthony's for Men Eye Cream...

I see they have 2 types. A straight eye cream and a 'Continuous Moisture' Do you know which one you are using?
I've just started using their AS balm and am liking it, so would be happy to give another of their products a go.

I see they have 2 types. A straight eye cream and a 'Continuous Moisture' Do you know which one you are using?
I've just started using their AS balm and am liking it, so would be happy to give another of their products a go.

I've used both and I'm currently using the Continuous Moisture...it seems to be a little slicker than the regular and tends to stay a little too wet for too long for me. The regular product is a little more firm in consistency but overall i think they both perform satisfactorily...

I've heard that haemorrhoid cream is supposedly very effective for puffy, baggy eyes. Serious, not a joke.

Gareth

What is eye cream supposed to do for you?

Was going to ask the same thing. My eyes get red often. Even went to the doctor about it but he just told me to use eyedrops which only help immediately but after couple hours my eyes will turn even more red than they were before.

eye cream is a cream people rub in around their eyes to decrease wrinkles and reduce bags under their eye. I used to use it, but after 3 months I noticed nothing.

Eye cream is an overpriced moisturizer to use around the eye area. It is not meant to immediately reduce wrinkles. You also do not rub it on the eye. Around the eyes the skin is paper thin and can benefit from extra moisture. Over the long term it does help reduce wrinkles and make you look fresher. You can use any good moisturizer instead and save a lot of money.

The moisturizer I use everyday contains an SPF so it stings my eyes if it gets in. So I still use eye cream. I like Neutrogena. Not too expensive, not too greasy and goes a long way. You can get it at WalMart for about 11 dollars.

You apply it with your pinky very gently as to not drag your skin. Do not rub it. This area is very sensitive and you will only create more wrinkles over the long term if you stretch the skin.

save your money. literally, save $20 a month instead of having to keep buying it, and when the time comes that your wrinkles really bother you, spend the $150-$300 for fractal laser surgery. That's what I did, and it works period.

Last edited:
Having wrinkles around the eyes is just a natural part of aging. The only thing that gets me about wrinkles around my eyes is that it starts to burn like crazy when I laugh too much. The skin under my eyes is very dry, and smiling even a little bit starts to hurt after awhile.

I don't use eye cream to reduce wrinkles, but to moisturize the skin under my eyes. I've been using Shiseido Men's Eye Soother. I get it from Macys. It does the job well in terms of soothing the area under the eyes. If you're looking to get rid of wrinkles, you might want to stop smiling. :001_tt2:

Top Bottom