What's new

Ok the follow up Cella Question.... I just bought the BRICK , with no Cella tub !!!

Hi again collective mind...

As the subject line says it all , I bought a Brick of Cella , total trust in others reviews of it... But I do not have a empty Cella tub to house it in for use ....

Any suggestions on what to use ?

Good Hunting

Bill Sohne

This thread was started just 2 hours ago - -http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/279796-Ok-I-got-the-BIG-box-of-Cella-Now-What-do-I-do

While you read through that thread, I would also recommend you get a box of ziplock bags and start break up that massive brick.

I re-wrap mine in the original plastic, put it in the box and store it in a food container that fits the box. This is stored in a dry dark place until I need more in the Corningware covered cups I use for daily use. I do this with my bricks of Cella, P.160 and Vitos. It all keeps wonderfully.

I re-wrap mine in the original plastic, put it in the box and store it in a food container that fits the box. This is stored in a dry dark place until I need more in the Corningware covered cups I use for daily use. I do this with my bricks of Cella, P.160 and Vitos. It all keeps wonderfully.

Old hair paste tubs (axe, etc) work well too

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Buy a puck of MWF in the ceramic bowl. Throw away the puck and fill it with Cella.

Oh boy, I did it now.

Grundtal stainless steel boxes, from IKEA:thumbup1:

proxy.php

Go to your local Target, Kmart, Walmart. Rubbermaid makes some nice air-tight, food safe containers that work excellent.
Thanks, Joseph. I am using the glass containers with the red plastic top from Walmart now but I like the metal and the fact you can use your own label on the Ikea containers. I may have to check out Target. Look for my brick of Cella coming through!

Buy a puck of MWF in the ceramic bowl. Throw away the puck and fill it with Cella.

Oh boy, I did it now.

Don't throw a perfectly good puck of MWF away! I am sure there are at least one hundred members here that would take it off of your hands.

Top Bottom