What's new

PIF: Pakistani Pain Inflictor (Because I proposed to Seraphim once again)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I heard the jury has been sequestered to the Ice hotel in Jukkasjärvi. We may have to wait till summer.

We're just kidding Honed, giving away anything in a PIF is a great and kind hearted thing to do so take your time. :)

I was on my way to work a good week back when suddenly I was trapped in a bad snowstorm.
A pack of wild wolves appeared & tore my car to pieces, luckily a bunch of rabid polar-bears atatcked the wolves & at them all.
So once the bears had eaten all the wolves, they were to full to come after me, so I escaped..

A week of wandering around in the snowstorm later I'm safe & sound at home.

So, let's get this going.........

The jury has obviously had a lot of time to think this over.

And, the winner is...

Wait for it.....

SPIDERMAN!

eh, I mean TheVez2

Motivation?

" lot of great, brave men has entered this PIF, but only one is actually geographically close.
That counts for something. And it has all ready been in the US & in Europe, time for Afghanistan!"

So congrats (or ..I'm very sorry) to TheVez2!!

My only concern now is that if it may be considered a terrorist-act to send this kind of horrible tool to a US military base :biggrin:

PM sent to the (un)lucky winner!

Thanks for participating :thumbsup:

Dang... You mean I gotta shave with that wretched thing now? Well I managed to get most of the way through my deployment unharmed. Let's hope this doesn't turn into a bloodbath. Hey, you think if this tears my face up, I can get a purple heart?

All kidding aside, Thanks (I think) Honed for bestowing this (not-so) great razor upon me. I will give it my best and report back so all can hear. Provided they let it through customs.

-KJ

I actually recorded my own test-shave with it that I did after I honed. I just gotta edit it some & then I can upload it.
The shaves are, in all honestly, much like any other shave. Somewhat lacking, Craig first described it as "tinny" IIRC & I can go for that. Somewhat "weak" if that makes any sense.
IMO certainly good enough for a close, comfy shave.

But you'll be the the new judge of that :scared:

I was on my way to work a good week back when suddenly I was trapped in a bad snowstorm.
A pack of wild wolves appeared & tore my car to pieces, luckily a bunch of rabid polar-bears atatcked the wolves & at them all.
So once the bears had eaten all the wolves, they were to full to come after me, so I escaped..
I hate when that happens, those damn wolves and polar bears.

"Congrats", Vez! (?)

I know some contractors that can hook you up with some really cheap and sanitary honing services over the border in Rawalpindi. They hone all the razors in the morning before they start on the lawn mower blades. :thumbup:

Viewer discretion is advised, this video alters reality & substitutes it's own :scared:

The Paki Pain Inflictor / Letter Opener left Sweden yesterday by the way. Heading East!

Last edited by a moderator:
So...which takes a better edge, the PPI or a GD?

Phil

GD

The PPI was OK, but the egde felt "tinny". The shave result was surprisingly good, the way it left my face after the shave. But the feel of the blade on the skin wasn't luxurious. Maybe it could have been dialed in a bit more.

The GDs, on the other hand, can shave as well as any other razor out there.

GD

The PPI was OK, but the egde felt "tinny". The shave result was surprisingly good, the way it left my face after the shave. But the feel of the blade on the skin wasn't luxurious. Maybe it could have been dialed in a bit more.

The GDs, on the other hand, can shave as well as any other razor out there.

I pretty much agree with the above statement.
I think I got the edge as good as it can get, and it sure delivers a nice shave. but still, it's not like a fine Swede or German for example.
GD's on the other hand, can take an amazing edge once you get the geometry right.

Top Bottom