What's new

March 2012, SOTD "themed weeks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My friends, here is the plan for March regarding the SOTD "themed weeks" (sorry if prepared a bit late this month :blushing:).

NOVELTIES, SOTD "themed week" March 5th - March 11th 2012: During this themed week we would like to see, in your always stunning shots, all the wet shaving novelties you own and enjoy using. With novelties we intend brand new items (brushes, razors, soaps/creams, aftershaves, colognes, etc.) that have been recently introduced on the market and, also, traditional stuff that has been lately reformulated. Please proceed! :wink2:

SMALL, SOTD "themed week" March 12th - March 18th 2012
: What about a week with your smallest gear? Little equipment is so nice and lovely... :001_wub:

REFRESHING, SOTD "themed week" March 19th - March 25th 2012: Spring is here and the weather is already starting to be hot. We "need" refreshing shaves with our Eucalyptus soaps, Lime creams, mentholated splashes and whatever else you want to add that has a super powerful cooling effect! :gunsmilie:

FREE WEEK, SOTD "themed week" March 26th - April 1st 2012: Our classic free week at the end of the month. Feel completely free to post any picture of your choice! :001_smile

Thanks everyone for participating in the SOTD forum! :001_smile Have fun and happy shaving! :straight:

Marco, do you take requests? I know that it probably isn't ideal for March, but have you considered SOTD pictures shot in the great outdoors?. I've noticed some stunning pics of shaving gear with nature as a backdrop, whether shot out of a hotel room window or set in a camp site etc. While I don't have the skills that many of you do at taking them myself, I always enjoy looking through the great photos every morning. I'd love to see what some of you can do with this idea.

Mike

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco, do you take requests? I know that it probably isn't ideal for March, but have you considered SOTD pictures shot in the great outdoors?. I've noticed some stunning pics of shaving gear with nature as a backdrop, whether shot out of a hotel room window or set in a camp site etc. While I don't have the skills that many of you do at taking them myself, I always enjoy looking through the great photos every morning. I'd love to see what some of you can do with this idea.

Mike

This is an excellent idea, Mike! We could run a GREAT OUTDOORS "themed week" around April/May when the weather is better and there are many sunny days. Thank you so much for the suggestion.

Mike

This reminded me of the legendary "I found a dead badger" thread!
(Please don't get any ideas, photographers!)

Haha. Seriously though, "small" week should be fun. It'll be helpful to get closer to knocking out these samples of which I only still have a "small" amount left. And my travel DE will get some use. And I suppose I'll trade between my smallish Omega 636 and my Art Of Shaving starter brush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom