These are my first attempts at brush restoration. They are a black and red Ever Ready 300PBT which my father gave to me and an Ever Ready 100 I picked up at an antique shop and am sending to a friend as part of an introduction to wet shaving set. The 300 now has a 20mm TNG Silvertip knot and the 100 has a 22mm of the same. Some of you may remember I had a Rubberset 12B but it completely went to pieces when I tried to widen the whole. Lesson learned! Overall things went well, I've learned a lot and am eager to try out some more. I will say, it is a tedious process widening holes with only a dremel and sandpaper! Now, some pictures.