Hello! I am thinning out a few things..
All prices reflect CONUS shipping, private message me about other areas, but I prefer CONUS due to tracking accountability. sorry
First let's start by listing the Beginners shave kit!
We have the following:
- A Gillette Slim - L4 (1966) - In overall great shape, has some plate loss on the TTO handle in between the knurling, and a few random spots here and there. Doors open great, TTO spins into 1/4" turn, and 1-9 adjustments work fine. The paint is missing on the numbers.
- An Edwin Jagger DE89LBL Razor - This was my first razor ever used, and I loved each shave with it, however I have moved on to a Gillette open comb. It has been gently used for about 2-3 months, and is in great condition. I bought this on amazon for around $34, I have seen them for as low as $23, and as high as $45. The price varies on amazon, but here is a product link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...CAB54XEVMVZ4TD
- 150 Grams (roughly) of Cella (Not pictured, because I will weigh and bag when this sells) - Said to be some of the best soft soap, I loved it so much I bought a KILO, and will measure out roughly 150 grams (the normal container weight) - It will be packaged in a ziplock type bag. Here is a product link: http://www.amazon.com/Cella-Shaving-.../dp/B002Y1451S
- Razorock 100% Natural mineral salt ALUM stick - Used about 2 times, I bought it brand new from Italian barber. Product Link: http://www.italianbarber.com/razorock-60g-alum-stick
- Omega Boar brush - Beautiful wood handle, I hate to let it go but I am not using it, I have never used it. I only soaked it in conditioner to take the "boar" smell out, which is completely gone now. Bought brand new on Italian barber as well. Product Link: http://www.italianbarber.com/omega-1...-shaving-brush
- 5 Personna Medical Prep blades. Stamped "For Hospital Use" - Made in USA
- 5 Supermax Super stainless (Green/yellow) blades - One of my favorites, I have 100 so I am breaking 5 away!
I'll sell all the above for $90 shipped CONUS - I'll try to fit it in a small flat rate priority box, but it will probably go better in the medium due to the product packaging.
Prefer to sell all together, However....
Take away either the SLIM or the Edwin Jagger, and I'll ship it for $65
I'll break this up if no one hits in a few days, message me on what you are interested in, and be patient.... if not one grabs this, we will work out a deal!
Next we have a few assorted Gillettes and a Schick Injector Relist...
I'll let the Black beauty Adjustable go for $25 - Date code is W3, I believe 1976 - It has some cosmetic flaws, seems to open, 1/4 turn, and adjust just fine. The handle has a few spots which appear to be chips/dings. One of the top silo doors has some tarnish on it which can probably be removed.
The Gillette New is a short comb, $15 , Love these, this is an extra one as I will never let my primary go, these things shave like a dream! It's in ok condition for such an old razor, all teeth straight, and intact. Closes tight and shaves great!
Mint/New Ball ended Tech - I don't think this thing has ever been used, it includes a piece of paper where the blade would go. Very nice condition!
The Tech is a relist from $20, yours for $16 - SOLD
Schick Injector - I picked this up at a storage unit sale. It is pretty ugly, the bottom plate seemed a little loose, I've never owned one but I'm sure it just needs to be adjusted slightly. It had a blade in it when I bought it, so I know it will hold just fine! It has plate loss, specks of tarnish
The injector is a relist from $10, yours for $8
Durex blades, I have 7 packs of these @ 5 razors each pack. Original listing was for $3 a pack, 20% off will make this $2.40 each pack - If you buy individually, they must be added to another item for sale, however I will ship all 7 packs for $15