What's new

Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet Jar

The ingredient list for Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet Cream in the jar:
Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycol Distearate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobuthylparaben, Propylparaben.

I picked up a jar of BB from Pastuer's Pharmacy earlier this week. It certainly lives up to the reputation. I'm hooked (BTW -- I grabbed the splash, ASB, and deodorant stick as well)

$6821689544_0de7014d38_z.jpg$6986168579_45c27e5f49_z.jpg
Latest Haul

Wow...I can't top that. Very nice, enjoy :thumbsup:

The Acqua Di Parma gave a terrific shave when I tried it, although I think my preference lies with the BB.

And now for something completely different.
Proraso and Santa Maria Novella are NOT the same. I have tried both and yes the smell is the same, it gives the same cooling effect, but SMN is superior in my opinion. The shave is nicer, skin feels nicer after. Now whether that is worth the price difference is another matter entirely and as always YMMV

Last edited:
i just tried my BB cream... wow... is all i can say... I like my AdP & SMN too... what about comparing SMN to white proraso, i don't have the green proraso, only bigelow in a tube...

Mine is empty :(

I am working through Santa Maria Novella, Acqua di Parma, Bigelow, and XXX Creams and then hopefully will treat myself to a new jar of BB by Christmas 2012!

Since SMN was compared to Proraso, it's only fair to put AdP in the spot. How does the scent at performance of XXX compare to AdP?

i just tried my BB cream... wow... is all i can say... I like my AdP & SMN too... what about comparing SMN to white proraso, i don't have the green proraso, only bigelow in a tube...
BB is fantastic. I dont't have white Proraso, but I honestly think SMN is superior in all aspects except price (and maybe the looks of the container).

Just curious because I face lather both and receive fantastic result too...you should try Opus 1870 next.
With what money :lol:? I started :straight:a month and a half ago. I have enough nice things to last me two years. Thank you for the suggestion though I will look into it (the next thing I wish to buy is Czech and Speake 88).

Top Bottom