What's new

RazoRock Classic and Cella similar?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Smelling and using RazoRock Classic and Cella do you find them to be similar? Or is it just me?

Bill, RazoRock Classic is exactly the same as Figaro and Fitness for Men, with the sole exception of the packaging. Cella has a totally different formula and, in my opinion, performs much better. If you want a RazoRock product that is comparable to Cella (scent aside), you should consider the Linea Officina Artigiana soaps.

Last edited:
Bill, RazoRock Classic is exactly the same as Figaro and Fitness for Men, with the sole exception of the packaging. Cella has a totally different formula and, in my opinion, performs much better. If you are want a RazoRock product that is comparable to Cella (scent aside), you should consider the Linea Officina Artigiana soaps.

...and I don't know if it's still available anywhere, but the RR Italian Master Barber LE that Joe had last year had a very similar scent as well as similar performance to Cella.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
...and I don't know if it's still available anywhere, but the RR Italian Master Barber LE that Joe had last year had a very similar scent as well as similar performance to Cella.

A little hint for you, my friends. Do any of you know the Roman numbers? The complete name of the now sold out RR Italian Master Barber LE soap was RazoRock MCMXXIV Italian Master Barber Limited Edition Artisan Shave Soap 225ml. MCMXXIV = 1924. What other great Italian soap has this date in it? Yes, the Boellis Panama 1924. Hence...

A little hint for you, my friends. Do any of you know the Roman numbers? The complete name of the now sold out RR Italian Master Barber LE soap was RazoRock MCMXXIV Italian Master Barber Limited Edition Artisan Shave Soap 225ml. MCMXXIV = 1924. What other great Italian soap has this date in it? Yes, the Boellis Panama 1924. Hence...

I never put that together, but now that I know I'll cross Boellis Panama off my "must try" list. If it's similar to Cella, and in fact identical to the RR LE (both of which I have and enjoy), I don't think I'll shell out the premium $$ Boellis commands.

Top Bottom