What's new

Manchurized Chubby 2

Here's my Manchurian Chubby 3:

Attachments

• $Screen Shot 2012-04-03 at 2.07.12 PM.jpg
    $Screen Shot 2012-04-03 at 2.07.12 PM.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 151
$357 for a badger hair brush? For that kind of money, I can go to Manchuria, catch a badger and lather my face with it. It's no wonder that people in marketing get paid so much.

Anyway, there is a major problem with shaving using a Manchurian badger hair brush. In an hour you're stubbly again.

Many people asking about comparisons with two bands... I think it's quite difficult, they are just different, and depending on each one's preferences you would like one or the other the most. For me, the massage Manchurian offers is just somehow unique, just perfect for me.

Many people asking about comparisons with two bands... I think it's quite difficult, they are just different, and depending on each one's preferences you would like one or the other the most. For me, the massage Manchurian offers is just somehow unique, just perfect for me.

+1

I had 2 HMW Plissons that were beautiful in every way. I just prefer the feel of the Simpson super badger. It provides a more textured engagement with my face. (Technical language.) I have the Chubby 2 in super badger; from my Plisson experience I've decided I won't seek the Manchurian, although I'm sure it's lovely. Were I burdened with the possession of one, I would hope to rise to the challenge.

Regarding the Astor, I am lucky enough to have the latest edition (number 42), which is great too of course. When I got the Astor it was my small brush. Now it's among the largest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom