What's new

CO Bigelow Barber

Has anyone used these? Bath and Bodyworks had a sale, buy 2 get 1 free. I ended up getting 3 for $25 shipped. They all smell great, to be honest. The wife absolutely loves all 3, which is great.

I ordered the white, green and black elixir. They have a few more too.

proxy.php

Attachments

• $pBBW1-3605571enh-z8.jpg
    $pBBW1-3605571enh-z8.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
I use the black, green and blue...nice scents. I always stock up on the scents and body washes when they run that sale, along with the Bigelow shaving cream which is nothing more than re-branded Proraso....so three tubes for $20!

I recently tried the Gold and both my wife and I loved it. The next time I'm at BBW, I'll be checking out all their mens frags.

I've worked for B&BW (I didn't wear the aprons... much...) and can say they are pretty nice. Not really my bag (everyday scent: Drakkar Noir), but cheaper than most colognes and do a nice job. Black is probably the best.

Does B&BW still carry these? I think that they're all gone from the stores around me.

At my local Bath and Body Works, the C.O. Bigelow line is gone, replaced by the newer Signature Men's Collection (which contains six different scents). The line being dropped makes sense, as there is at least some duplication of scents between the two lines.

Last time I was in, the entire line of C.O. Bigelow was gone, so no shaving cream either.

For now they are still selling the C.O. Bigelow line through their online store.

Bath and Bodyworks had a sale, buy 2 get 1 free. I ended up getting 3 for $25 shipped.

I want the same deal! How did you do it? They're $19.50 each, so $39 for two (with a third added free), plus shipping. Even with a 20% off coupon, that's still $31.20 plus shipping. How did you get it down to $25? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I want the same deal! How did you do it? They're $19.50 each, so $39 for two (with a third added free), plus shipping. Even with a 20% off coupon, that's still $31.20 plus shipping. How did you get it down to $25? Thanks in advance.

I was thinking the same!

Top Bottom