What's new

FeralHog's Hall of Fame

Slightly delayed, but better late than never.

FeralHog Hall of Fame Entry
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Username:
FeralHog

What is your real name?
Eric

What are your nicknames/aliases?
None that have stuck

Where do you live?
DFW, TX

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
IT Security Analyst and part time grad student

What is your favorite shave setup?
Razor: 56 Gillette SS Red Tip
Brush: Rooney 3/1 Super

I'm still working on the rest. So far, Shark Super Chrome is my favorite blade, but I'm still sampling.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Golf, live music, snowboarding (when I can get somewhere with snow), and traveling the world whenever I can.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
My celebrity crush is Norah Jones.

February is a particularly auspicious join month, and the Dallas Metroplex is a bit far from the precincts where "Feral Hogs" are becoming a problem. You live in a wet or dry community there? I used to avoid staying in some of those towns, whether I was going to buy a drink or not, because I considered it such a stupid trick to play on a visitor.

Dunno what brought that up. Sudden memories of Richardson.

Glad you finally visited here in the Hall of Fame!

Ironically enough, Fort Worth actually has been having an issue with feral hogs. I live in Addison, which is a wet community. Although until the last election, liquor could only be sold on one street in the town. It was very strange. A lot of the wet/dry crap throughout Dallas got nuked in the last election, but I think there are still some dry communities running around.

My moniker was the invention of some guys at work. I'm honestly surprised no one came up with it sooner. It's a play on my last name and the fact I went to the University of Arkansas. I was born and raised not far from the university, so I pretty much came out of the womb a Razorback.

I hated wet/dry/damp county issues. I used to live in Conway and work around there, and I HATED having to drive 40 miles round trip to get booze!

Top Bottom