What's new

8/8 blade

Do you put any of these in the hobbyist forum?

working on it.....

the kamisori that uses disposables i have 1 of them right now that is boxed.... i have more on order....

so i guess i could sell that one... i am waiting for my week to be up so i can list them in the hobbyist forum.... i can only post a thread once a week there...

There's no advantage to an 8/8" blade.

Unless you're using a serious 'Santa Claus' lather, even a 5/8" blade will be able to shave one side of your face without needing to be rinsed more than once - a minor loss of time.

I find 8/8"+ blades to be slightly more cumbersome to use. Most of my blades are 5/8"-11/16" wide, which suits me. They all shave equally well.

Why are the 8/8" blades so popular, and so expensive?

Well, why do people like massive cars, houses, guns, bombs,. etc.? There's a psychological reason for all this, but I'm not going to discuss that here. :lol: :lol:

in my particular case i have really big hands and the 5/8ths and smaller feel really really really tiny in my paw......

YMMV... :001_tt2:

working on it.....

the kamisori that uses disposables i have 1 of them right now that is boxed.... i have more on order....

so i guess i could sell that one... i am waiting for my week to be up so i can list them in the hobbyist forum.... i can only post a thread once a week there...

Awesome... I'll have to keep my eye out then on the hobbyist section. Thanks for the update. I didn't know you even had any of them on their or I would have definately checked them out.

For the record, my daily shaver is a 3/8 :biggrin:

I thought you only shaved with axes and meat cleavers?

Top Bottom