What's new

Keychain LED Flashlight

I have the photon not sure the model its clear plastic with variable intensity and strobe with S O S, thought they stopped morse but ok. I love it. I hate to carry keys and this is super light. I'm always the hero at movies when folks drop stuff. I got mine at REI highly recommend it.

After going through a couple of that style of led light, I upgraded to a much sturdier model: the Arc-P. I think it's now called the Arc AAA. Read about it (link below) and you'll see it's a significant upgrade. It's built like a tank and is only slightly larger than a AAA battery----shorter than my truck key! My thinking is that if it outlasts a few Photon-style lights, it will be worth spending a little more. There is no danger of it accidentally being activated in my pocket and draining the battery. It's built like a real mil-spec tool-----not a plastic potato chip!! Waterproof to 100'.

http://www.arcflashlight.com/arc-aaa.shtml

Last edited:

iTP A3 EOS - 96 lumens

proxy.php

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I bought a few Photon Micro Lite II key chain lights for folk I worry about . . . Myself and family. For about $12 they are magical and tiny.

I have 2 photon lights that I LOVE. both were freebies when I worked full time at Apple from a company called drive savers. I still have my original from 5 years ago that I keep on my badge when I work part time. Haven't even had to touch the new one yet. The other one I keep on my daypack is an Inova, click on does high, low, and strobe. I've used that one since college so going on 8 years this may.
$lights.jpg

Top Bottom