What's new

Newbie From Florida

Hi All,

My name is Zack and I live in Florida. Naturally I'm a huge Florida Gators fan graduating from the University of Florida in 2008. I'm currently in the United States Navy livin' the dream as they put it...

As for shaving, I discovered the Art of Shaving (the ritual and the company) just recently. For the past couple of months I have been using their Lavender Scented kit with a Merkur HD DE Safety Razor. I have finally started to get the knack of it and love the shave that I am getting. Having to shave everyday, it became a chore that I dreaded. Especially since my neck would always look like a shaved with a rusty lawnmower blade! I just bought a W&D 6/8 Bow Straight from Jack in the classifieds section and can't wait to try my hand at it.

I thoroughly enjoy reading these forums and getting new ideas and tips from wonderful people. I look forward to any recommendations from the skilled folk.

Other than that, I am a good, hardworking American that loves God, his country, his family, his dog, friends, a good smoke, and a good Scotch.

Thanks All,
Zack

Welcome to B&B, Zach.
Nice on the purchase of a W&B, do you have a strop already? Also are you sure it comes shave ready?
Maybe have a look in the straight razor section, you will get lots of help.

Top Bottom