What's new

I have to confess...

That's perfectly normal. It's one of the charms of Cella.
now if you spread it on your toast, then it's a problem!

Never tried Cella....

But the Arko stick reminds me of shaves in Turkey during the military. I melted one into a mug and have it open in my shave cabinet. I love the smell... now THAT is sick! :scared:

While we are on the topic, where is a good place to order Cella - wanted to try it out.

Regards,

Paul

The 1000g block is the deal of the day at WCS today. You could get one of those and put slices in your jacket pockets.

Two days ago I added 150g of the honorable Crema Sapone to my collection. I guess I will have to acclimatize to the scent although I didn't expect more than bitter almonds from Marco's beautifull description. For now, I will join the "Cella - everything but the smell group".
The performance of Cella is second to none, but the scent, well the scent is not. I'll take it as it is because the performance is realy that good.

How can you *not* walk by your den and sample the scents of what's on your counter? My wife thinks I'm a freak because of the soaps in my rotation that I sample every time I walk by... can't help myself. As for the freak part, I'm all right with that.

How can you *not* walk by your den and sample the scents of what's on your counter? My wife thinks I'm a freak because of the soaps in my rotation that I sample every time I walk by... can't help myself. As for the freak part, I'm all right with that.

+1 I sniff everything in my rotation when I walk by.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
So you're a surreptitious soap sniffer?

That don't impress me much, uh uh a woo...

(apologies to Shania Twain):lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do this with just about everything in my den. I'll open up my shave creams and take a whiff, and then sniff the caps of my frags.

Top Bottom