What's new

Clubman Lime Sec or Cirtus Musk?

Looking for a good citrus A/S and I love all things Clubman. Which of these is the better scent? Let the arguing begin:001_tt2:

In my experience with both of these, they are pretty different, and if shooting for a "good citrus" you may not exactly find these fitting into that. Lime Sec isn't JUST lime, and it's not a pure lime. There's more going on but I wouldn't call it a complex scent. If I had to try and describe it I'd say light floral lime.

Citrus Musk is less about the citrus and more about the musk. It's a hint of orangeness to me, with a musky kinda Clubman overall.

That's my impression, I'm sure you'll get many differing ones!

I've got both and I prefer the Citrus Musk by a long shot. To me, the Lime Sec is just a unidimensional sweet "Life Saver" lime--nothing to write home about, and I prefer my limes dryer. Citrus Musk, on the other hand, is a really nice scent that starts out with a generic citrus and winds up smelling like clean linen. Neither one has fantastic face healing properties, but for me the Citrus Musk is a winner.

Definitely Citrus Musk by a long shot... but the Musk isn't anything to write home about. If you like lime, I'd suggest Stephan's Island Lime, it has a more "complex" scent (and it's cheaper too).

Top Bottom